Wednesday, March 24, 2010

JS Fong (jiasheng92) opinions on Iphone Sucks

JS Fong (jiasheng92) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@lorrainesiew nope. maybe i was using someone else's ipod touch to logon facebook before, but nope. iphone sucks imo. :)... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Samantha (thisisSamiJOnes) opinions on Iphone Sucks
I'm bouta get me a bb damnit ):< RT @DatNinjaNah: RT @thisisSamiJOnes: I'M TIRED OF IPHONE LANGUAGE! <--- #TeamBlackberry... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Britt K. Estrada (Britt_K_Star) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@Theflyestboss bcus the iphone sucks. so they compare ane fone bcus all fones look better..... LOL im kidding.. i swear lmao... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

J.LEIGH (jleicakes) opinions on Iphone Sucks
My clucking iPhone sucks. (Looks at Trevor) damn keyboard and shit ...#GRRRR... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Je Ne Sais Quoi (TriniJulieMango) opinions on Iphone Sucks
RT @NewEraNErd: Iphone sucks, iphone users are all SHEEP lol<<ima need u to @ME home slice..i dont do that subliminal ish...SCENE? hmph!... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Marlon (NewEraNErd) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Iphone sucks, iphone users are all SHEEP lol... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

neondeception (neondeception) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@ladybabybug the Iphone can't be a modem. They are still working on that. Lol Iphone sucks.... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Yashira M (julietx3juliet) opinions on Iphone Sucks
IPHONE SUCKS BLACKBERRY WEEWEE. THE END.... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Crystal Thornton (rangerous) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@michaelsola foursquare for iphone sucks too, Ive downloaded and re dowloaded it a million times and still crashes alot :( #foursquarestinks... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Carita (caritaceleste) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@GEMini_609 I see your'e with #teamcrackberry UBER jealous..oh how i miss thee..iphone sucks!LOL... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Peter Combe (stylembe) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@hayley_g fuk I hate iPhone 4 tweeting. Any good McQ vids U can view on the net??... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Bradley (BobNarly) opinions on Iphone Sucks
I hate iPhone batties ....... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Richard Budman (shot7news) opinions on Iphone Sucks
With losing my #iPhone today: I suspended my # & data plan. Changed email & all soc.network passwords. AM I FORGETTING ANYTHING? #sucks... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Andries den Haan (awdhaan) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@jniezink #iphone firmware 3.1.3 heeft batterij en wi-fi issues #fail... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Guinea Pigz (uberguineapig) opinions on Iphone Sucks
RT: @christclijsen I never thought I'd ever tweet #iphone and #fail in one tweet. Now I'm even doing it twice in a row! But I still love my... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Christ Clijsen (christclijsen) opinions on Iphone Sucks
I never thought I'd ever tweet #iphone and #fail in one tweet. Now I'm even doing it twice in a row! But I still love my iPhone :-)... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Christ Clijsen (christclijsen) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Damn, my iPhone's full at once. Didn't even put stuff on it lately, except for my schedule. Anyone who has the same problem? #iPhone #fail... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Chantelle (ChantelleJada) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@Ms_OneHundred Naaaaaaaaah! Iphone sucks! YOU have problems!... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

raveranter (raveranter) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Why iPhone sucks. Is that surprising? http://bit.ly/bv1ZS1 #iphone... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Sophia aka Fia (SophiaFia) opinions on Iphone Sucks
lmao pssh RT @NuttyDude: Everyone I know with an iPhone sucks!!!!....hella slackin on words with friends...... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment