Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tee Dizzle (SoRandom1986) opinions on Iphone Sucks

Tee Dizzle (SoRandom1986) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Dayum i gotta put the rent soundtrack on my I-pod.......... The I phone sucks i simply hate it and at&t im good with my sidekick thankss tho... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Debbie Wong (deb2ie) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@zorocaster This @wengster is like so against BB. 'Oh u'll hate it for sure'. Like I dun hate iPhone now. Crazy iPhone.... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

genesis villalba (gen692) opinions on Iphone Sucks
my iphone sucks right now ;/ oh well i'll fix it tomrw :]... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Darien Campbell (dariennicole) opinions on Iphone Sucks
hmm my iPhone sucks..any suggestions on apps anyone???... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Kristal Bailey (Kristal_Bailey) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@probablykrystle I get that too now! Ugh so annoying. Let me know if you figure out how to fix it. #iPhone #fail #error... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Jordan R. Lowe (jyellowe) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Might get a Blackberry if the new iPhone sucks..... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Philip H (pmh1) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Can someone explain why you need an appointment with the genuses to get new freaking headphones?!?!?!? #iPhone #fail... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Andrea Wilder (QueenAndreaW) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@hdagreat6 your iPhone sucks!!! Let me #upgradeyou... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Nick Rockwell (fuckheadnickr) opinions on Iphone Sucks
This Twitter app for iPhone sucks. I post something, close it, re open it THEN it posts my tweet.... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Francesco Pontillo (frapontillo) opinions on Iphone Sucks
#iphone sucks. buy #android instead.... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

floyd jervis (fmonymayweather) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@Rhondi_A booo!!!!! iphone sucks #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryNation... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Matthijs Klaasse (mattkamperland) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Tsjonge jonge net nog 26% batterij over, en t volgende moment valt ie uit.. Wat een ***batterij zit er toch in die #iPhone #fail... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

phoebe (phoeberuby) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@Naly_D fuck I hate iPhone, actual. I tweeted awhile ago if Steve jobs had a Twitter cos I needed 2 talk 2 him about it but jess just lold... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Serena :) (Aye_Its_Chinky) opinions on Iphone Sucks
RT @Aye_Its_Chinky If *i was you, I'd love me too (iHate iPhone autocomplete sometimes)... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Nakul (nikb6) opinions on Iphone Sucks
photo uploaded from iphone sucks... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Alon Gubkin (alongub) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@gilberger Mac Sucks, Apple Sucks, iPhone Sucks, iPod Sucks... and iPad sucks either.... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

INCY (BLUHPNOTIQ7) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@IrrelevantMind I see u still tweeting frm da web son. Damn life witout ya iPhone sucks huh?? lol... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Christopher (Chrischilein) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Wahhh ich hab meinen ersten Kratzer auf dem #iPhone Display! Bah. #fail... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

luks (luks337) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@JKnickie sweet 4,6 Km. Im Moment h�nge ich bei 7 Km, und vor meiner Verletzung auf 12. Leider ist mein GPS modul kaputt (im #Iphone). #fail... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment