Monday, April 5, 2010

Erick Najarro (Erick_Najarro) opinions on Iphone Sucks

Erick Najarro (Erick_Najarro) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Wanted to see some titans clash, but alas, my iPhone sucks at giving directions. I shall see the Kraken released another night.... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Viet Nguyen (vism) opinions on Iphone Sucks
just realized iPhone sucks at animated gifs... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Sidwyn Koh (hyperous) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@czajonathan Hi Jonathan, Your iPhone sucks. I smsed you but no reply. Can lend your iphone wall charger? My battery is 10% now... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Michael Chiem (michaelchiem) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Dude! The iphone sucks balls. My mom has one and it keeps freeezing. It froze twice. Uh wtf... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Erick Camargo (3rickcamargo) opinions on Iphone Sucks
I hate Iphone (Apple) can u do this?, hurgh hurgh huuurgh!... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

TONY (_JOHNTUCKER) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Fbook for the iphone sucks..it keep signing me out... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Jesus Shuttlesworth (JuggernautBG) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@miniseec #sityoassdown lol #teamblackberry and i had a ipod touch and the facebook app for iphone sucks too stop frontin... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

will_moore (will_moore) opinions on Iphone Sucks
RT @will_moore: Wow, these refs are awful. Can we get another no-call with a half-assed makeup call afterwards?
Also, the iphone sucks... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Erik Fisher (erikjfisher) opinions on Iphone Sucks
I hate iPhone typing auto correcting make my words sound food.... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Danny Sket (Skety0269) opinions on Iphone Sucks
not having an Iphone sucks.. i feel so away from society now... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Leon Martinez (leon_ink) opinions on Iphone Sucks
dei um RT totalmente xis hahaaha. mini teclado do iphone sucks... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Jessica Hopkinson (Helena8664) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@mayhemstudios iPhone sucks! Go Go #BlackBerry !!! :) Just kidding...I just feel passionately about my #BB... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Raina (Rainawoohlala) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Hate iphone's battery, it doesn't last.... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Ciara Carr (Ciara2cute2care) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@1st_lady_jiggy.... I .....hahaha I see your phone is messing up again soooo team iphone SUCKS! BUTT!... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Chaz Boyd (DearChaz) opinions on Iphone Sucks
my tweeting skills on this damn IPhone sucks ass... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Adriana Fernandez (AdyFernandez) opinions on Iphone Sucks
a day without my iphone sucks! Can't wait til 5 to get it back. Skipped going to gym today. Can't workout without the music stored in there.... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

....... (Patrick7900) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@ThaAppleGuy the iphone sucks!!! the ipad is awsome! i got $20 bucks in my ipad jar... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Philip Bloom (PhilipBloom) opinions on Iphone Sucks
the default wallpaper on iphone SUCKS. Thought I had a massive scratch on it!... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Charlene JONAS :D (charlenejonas) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Sorrrry bieber * iPhone sucks to text on... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Roxy (sher0xx) opinions on Iphone Sucks
RT me too! @timaveesayys: Sucha fob ! Ugh I hate iPhone correction... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment