Saturday, April 3, 2010

Joaney Joan (summerbeats) opinions on Iphone Sucks

Joaney Joan (summerbeats) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@nizzzay i hate iphone but really E63 fatter lol.... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Medardo Benitez (MedA_) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Using twitter from my iPhone sucks big time!! I can't get my finger in the right letter/option at once!!... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

BritishRT (BritishRT) opinions on Iphone Sucks
iPhone sucks for Jays sake I'll just have to get my arse off my bed lol via @caaaaw... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

JAYMINE 박꼬억 (CAAAAW) opinions on Iphone Sucks
iPhone sucks for Jays sake I'll just have to get my arse off my bed lol... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Katina L. Lewis (MemphisBarbie10) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@WendyMarie408 IPhone Sucks A Big 1!! I Gave 2 Away, and Have another 1 in the A Box Still!! Both Were Gifts ,But it SUCKS!!... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

eugene (seoulfully) opinions on Iphone Sucks
ugh, i know i should accept and move on, but losing my iphone sucks ass... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Jolyn. (jolzang) opinions on Iphone Sucks
K iPhone sucks byeeee... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Wearing Mascara (wearingmascara) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@puddlesofrun u did it again! I know what u mean though. iPhone sucks sometimes lol... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Obi Juan (xdracco) opinions on Iphone Sucks
i bet i can find the suckie things of ubertwitter! hehe // RT @afterfaith: @xdracco iphone sucks. Ubertwitter for bb is supreme.... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Beau (BeauGiles) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Texting groups of people on the iPhone sucks.... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Jake (afterfaith) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@xdracco iphone sucks. Ubertwitter for bb is supreme.... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Jeffrey Owens (iKeepTheBeat) opinions on Iphone Sucks
RT @PureCrystal23: RT @MrEZrida @HootersByrd @PureCrystal23 iPhone sucks .... #teamdroid << #teamdroid #thatisall>>hold up now #teamiphone... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Steven E. O`Brien (MrEZrida) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@HootersByrd @PureCrystal23 iPhone sucks .... #teamdroid... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Rosemary Walton (rosewal) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Ok, my rage has uncovered that the I phone sucks as a phone. ho hum. I'm off to get with nature and hurt my legs, mtb style.... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Winter_Thur (winterthur) opinions on Iphone Sucks
RT @allahpundit: RT @justamycleaver: @allahpundit my brother got his iPad today, and can't believe how his iPhone sucks now. :)... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Allah Pundit (allahpundit) opinions on Iphone Sucks
RT @justamycleaver: @allahpundit my brother got his iPad today, and can't believe how his iPhone sucks now. :)... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Amy Cleaver (justamycleaver) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@allahpundit my brother got his iPad today, and can't believe how his iPhone sucks now. :)... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Marcus Stifler (Stifl3r) opinions on Iphone Sucks
My home button in this iPhone sucks, I gottah click it like 20 times for it to work... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Janine Corrales (j9_janine) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@rolandddpm r u getting an ipad!?? I'm gonna wait until like 3rd gen lol my 1st gen touch and iPhone sucked haha... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Lil Bear (thisrandomdude) opinions on Iphone Sucks
#newsflash the #iPad is a tweener between a Mac and an #iPhone. Problem is it runs off the iPhones system #fail , #WIN if it was the Mac OS... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment