Sunday, April 18, 2010

jenny hanson (healthfitness78) opinions on Iphone Sucks

jenny hanson (healthfitness78) opinions on Iphone Sucks
I HATE IPhone!! AND U?
http://ping.fm/pj5MW... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Majesta (Majestaclays) opinions on Iphone Sucks
You know what? I HATE IPHONE.... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Alex Kaneb (AlexKaneb) opinions on Iphone Sucks
I wish my dreams were as hxc as pacsun kid... Hate iPhone auto edit... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Keith Rollin (keithrollin) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@PamFR I don't think you can. #skype for iphone sucks in several ways. That's one of them.... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

nate dreger (natedreger) opinions on Iphone Sucks
RT @natelampa: Just watched Jonsi play at Coachella. It was soooooo sick! http://twitpic.com/1gpyuz - me too! iPhone sucks with 80,000 ppl... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Brent Randolph (BrentRandolph) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Jailbreak for 3.1.3 would rock. I want my Infected Mushroom sound theme back. Tired of iPhone txt notification sounds!... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

YuNg TaGG (SMOOVE_SMOKE) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Hate* iPhone 83 buggin... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

TheDegala (lesliedegala) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Bought my charger on eBay. Hurry up and get here! My iPhone sucks!... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

onefilmchic (onefilmchic) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@sevenkell they just profiled him wrong. And yes the iphone sucks. All hail the MIFI!... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Nicholas Andalon (NickyDsss) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@Liljeffgoesin dude the music on your iphone sucks LOL... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Isabel T. (Izuhhbel) opinions on Iphone Sucks
I hate iPhone problems.... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

BLUEMAGIC OR BLUE (BLUEMAGIC_GRIND) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@ChazSweetness come on chaz... Dnt #fail wit the #iphone... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Djay Cummings (_flynesseffect) opinions on Iphone Sucks
I hate iPhone auto-correction;; it corrects when I don't want it to then doesn't when it supposed to.. dick shit /via @MarcusMcFlyy... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Marcus McFlyy (MarcusMcFlyy) opinions on Iphone Sucks
I hate iPhone auto-correction;; it corrects when I don't want it to then doesn't when it supposed to.. dick shit... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

The Network Hub (thenetworkhub) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@Shadowz @mikejang @dixontam My next phone shall be iPhone but I seriously still need a BB for my work phone, spelling on iPhone sucks... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

T-Mobile_fail (T_Mobile_fail) opinions on Iphone Sucks
RT @DromerDenker Gaat zsm naar #T-Mobile shop, visual voicemail werkt niet op mijn #iPhone #fail... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Felix Ogg (DromerDenker) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Gaat zsm naar #T-Mobile shop, visual voicemail werkt niet op mijn #iPhone #fail... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Snax Boogie (snaxboogie) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@Foxyma2k9 yeah the iphone sucks... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Kaisei Lott �? Gaga ✔ (kaisei49) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Iphone sucks! Go to Get a samsung! :L RT @samm_xo: @Cathylikes :LL trust me they look nice but they freeze alottt, iPhone's are better :)... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment