Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Johana Ruano (drgordis) opinions on Iphone Sucks

Johana Ruano (drgordis) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@Siofna awesome view! yeahh I know camera on iphone sucks...... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Maggie del Socorro (mariegirlds) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@itsmemarielt this was when pia cayetano visited the house. Sorry low pixel, iPhone sucks. http://yfrog.com/0wn5gaj... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Mandy Lively ツ (Maandeerz) opinions on Iphone Sucks
I want a freaking ipad! But... I hate iphone so... im weird lmao.... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Ole Yes Really (olegoode) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Lol @ all these "zomg my iPhone sucks now" tweets. Fanboys crack me the hell up.... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Garrett Loughran (garrettloughran) opinions on Iphone Sucks
We Rule for the iphone sucks. Bet yet i keep playing. http://yfrog.com/eifjkduj... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

GABE A (KINGKONGQUISHA) opinions on Iphone Sucks
's 3G CONNECTION ON HIS iPHONE SUCKED TODAY, HENCE THE DELAYED REACTION TO THE CATTY COMMENTS. I FEEL DECLAWED. BUT.. HERE.. COMES.. TROUBLE... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Veronica Ariel (iamsocialite) opinions on Iphone Sucks
FYI this iPhone SUCKS!!!! I want my blackberry back, I miss my BBM... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Fábio ZC (fabiozc) opinions on Iphone Sucks
e as vezes é bom fazer um sync semanal! =P RT @veronicagunther: pqp hein Itunes 80 minutos de atualização de Iphone SUCKS... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Fábio ZC (fabiozc) opinions on Iphone Sucks
nossa.. vc mudou toda sua playlist de video e musicas? RT @veronicagunther: pqp hein Itunes 80 minutos de atualização de Iphone SUCKS... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

bryant (BryantBA) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Ja! I Told U RT @EdisonSantillan: OFICIALMENTE RENUNCIOOOOOO. IPHONE SUCKS. Lo dejare solo para jugar y escuchar musica.!!!! Blackberry WIN.... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Reg. E (ReggieTee) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@Brandon_I oh, iPhone sucks lol... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

kevin ebaugh (kevinebaugh) opinions on Iphone Sucks
I have "No Service" but at least it's 3G! #at&t #iPhone #fail http://yfrog.com/2tspppj... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Sanchez R. (ChuuweeTUS) opinions on Iphone Sucks
@AdotVdot yea but I got rid of it I got a mytouch now....I hate iphone... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Jasper van Deurzen (JaspervDeurzen) opinions on Iphone Sucks
En waarom typt diekutiphone ALS altijd met hoofdletters? En Hun met een hoofdletter?? #fail #iPhone... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Joseph Phillips (Jdphil07) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Disapointment at my local #target. Went in to use my mobile coupon on my #iPhone and they're not set up to accept digital coupons. #fail... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Colin Goodwin (cocacolin) opinions on Iphone Sucks
haha RT @frucci iPad has really ruined my iPhone for me. And boy do I feel like an asshole for thinking my iPhone sucks. Who have I become??... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Heather Furlong (HeatherLFurlong) opinions on Iphone Sucks
I hate I phone's always changes my words but you get it!... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Alex Haas (alexhaas) opinions on Iphone Sucks
RT @frucci: Man, the iPad has really ruined my iPhone for me. Boy do I feel like an ass for thinking my iPhone sucks. Who have I become??... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

Adam Frucci (frucci) opinions on Iphone Sucks
Man, the iPad has really ruined my iPhone for me. And boy do I feel like an asshole for thinking my iPhone sucks. Who have I become??... See more opinions on Iphone sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment